PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Monday, January 30, 2012

Quote of the week



This is a quote by Lao Tzu - founder of Taiosm ( a philosophical or religious tradition in which the basic concept is to establish harmony with the Tao, which is the mechanism of everything that exists). - Ok, so I just found this on wikipedia, lol.. I had no idea that this tradition exists or who Lao Tzu was.. guess what? Now I know. Don't act smart, I bet you also had no idea!

This quote is very close to my heart right now because very soon I'm gonna be letting go of something that has been a part of me for almost 6 years. I have mixed feelings towards this, but it's something that I need to do for myself in order to grow and become what I've always wanted to be... an evolving being.
I am leaving this amazing platform so I can take the next big step.

Sometimes we hold on for dear life because we are way too comfortable and we fear what life will be like outside our comfort zones.
Well, I'm done being fearful, I'm done being comfortable, I'm done holding on to something that doesn't serve me the way it used to. The love and passion is still there, but I've been having this constant itch to do more because I know I can.
I have no idea what life will be like when it's all over and truth be told, I'm a little scared. We all get a little scared sometimes and it's ok, but it's not ok to allow such fear to rule over our lives.

I am however, very excited about the endless and exciting possibilities that await me on the other side of my comfort zone.


Live, Love, Laugh
Happy Monday
Zithande
Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment