PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Glambox



Glambox is a new company that sends out awesome monthly boxes of makeup and beauty products to their subscribers. It's basically a new way for their users to sample new products, 'whilst feeling like they are receiving an early Christmas present every month'. And trust me I felt exactly like that when I received my box because I had no idea what it contained.




It's also a great way to try out new beauty products on the market and discover your faves and what works for you!






They included products that I'm excited to try out. The only one I've ever used from this batch is the Avon super extend extreme mascara. I think I may have the smallest lashes in the world, so this mascara is a necessity in my make-up bag!
Also in my box is:
1. Trind nail repair treatment
2. Gatineau moisture replenish mask
3. Nism shampoo
4. Antilope Eau de parfum
5. Fast hair conditioner/revitalisant
6. Black Opal invisible oil blocking powder.



They're all sample sizes which I think is fantastic especially if you're using a product for the first time. You don't want to buy the biggest size only to find that you don't even like it. What a costly beauty mistake!

To find out more about GlamBox , click here

I'll try out the other products and let you know what I think! :)


Lots of love

Zithande
The Black Pearl

1 comment: