PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Quick snap and catch up

I had a photo shoot done a few weeks ago by a good guy called Tankiso Tank Khumalo. He's a young upcoming photographer who wanted to use my pics for his profile. This is one of the pics taken by him. I love it . :)
I hope you've had a great weekend! It's Monday tomorrow, back to reality! It's going to be one of those hectic ones for me. I'm working on an exciting project that has to succeed so I'm trying to juggle that and my normal work this week. Wishing you a very productive week. Zithande The Black Pearl

2 comments:

  1. wow..someone call tyra you look like model material over here..beautiful pic!arnt u just lucky to have friend who want use you for their work you must great friends around..

    ReplyDelete