PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Monday, December 9, 2013

R.I.P Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela




"Death is something inevitable. When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace. I believe I have made that effort and that is, therefore, why I will sleep for the eternity" - Nelson Mandela .

I am deeply saddened by the passing of the father of our nation, Tata Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela. As much as it hurts that he's gone, I am finding comfort in his words. He has indeed done what he considered to be his duty to his people and his country, including the rest of the world. As I celebrate his life and mourn his passing, I will carry on his legacy and do my bit to make the world a better place.


What a selfless man.

Rest In Peace Tata.
Pearl Modiadie

No comments:

Post a Comment