PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SOUL magazine photo shoot

I got a call from SOUL magazine asking to do a feature on me.
It's basically about the work that I do as a TV Presenter, Radio DJ and Content Producer. I was so excited I said YES!!
Today was the day of the shoot.

Now I'm one person who absolutely loves photo shoots! Which girl doesn't?
I enjoy being pampered...
I love it when someone does my make-up, well I get it done when I shoot for Sistahood and Craz-e World Live on e.tv , but it feels different when it's for a photo shoot.
Different make-up artist... different make-up... you know what I mean.

Today was no different, they made me feel like a princess.
I also enjoy having a wide variety of clothes to choose from.
It's like stepping into someone's amazing wardrobe and picking what you want.
Well, I did that today and I was happy!

Here are some pics from the day.


This is the team I worked with: From your left:
Photographer : Shaun Smith
Model : Me! :)
Stylist : Ryno Mulder
Make-Up artist: Vuyo Varoyi



They were just so amazing! It felt like we've all known each other for years.

Vuyo doing my make-up!!! I trust him completely! He's done my make-up before for a Hype magazine shoot I did.
Tip: Always be nice to make-up artists... or else.... (you know the rest)..hahaha






All in all, it was a fun shoot! I can't upload photos from the photo shoot before the mag hits the shelves, but I'll make a plan as soon as it's out.


Take care
Love
Pearl

1 comment: