PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Kandi and Demi Godess experience

Hello :)

So I told you about the Kandi and Demi Godess experience that I'd be hosting right? Yes!
It was incredible! I especially loved the Burlesque theme because I'm just crazy about themed events!
I didn't, however, go all out on this one. Next time, definitely!

Here are a few pics that I took on my phone...
I really seriously need to start using my Canon eos 500D camera, it's just so big though.

We had a few exhibitors on the night as well!
It was a ladies only event,there's just something special about women getting together for a good time!

here are some pics!



Charmagne from Demi Godess


With girl group Fly Chix and DJ Lamiez


This lady has such a fun spirit! I love happy people!



I look forward to the next one!


Zithande
The Black Pearl
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment