PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Demi Godess experience!!

Hey you!!

As you know (well now you will, if you didn't know), I'm a Demi Godess hair ambassador!
I wear their hair all the time and absolutely love it!

We have an event coming up and I'll be hosting it!
I'd really love it if you could join me!
Take a look at this!




Exciting right?
If you'd like to join us, this is how!

1. Send yours and your friend's name and cell numbers to info@demigodess.com
2. Add where you heard about this event
3. We will send you an official invite
4. All you have to do after that is rsvp, show up and have a fab time with us!

This event is by invite only!!
RSVP at your earliest convenience!

Let's see each other on the 26th of April 2013!!

If you have any questions, do leave them below!
I'd love to meet you!!

Zithande
The Black Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment