PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hello Converse!

A few weeks ago I received an email from Converse SA with an invitation to attend the launch of their new summer range and being the Converse fan that I am, there was no way I was going to turn it down.
I arrived at their offices in the south of Johannesburg and it was evident that everyone in attendance was crazy about the brand! Fashionistas, bloggers and the likes shared in on the excitement as we carried on like kids in a candy store.

You will not believe how excited I was when we were told we could choose any 4 of the sneakers on display! The heavens literally opened...( a bit of an exaggeration here but hey, you get me)!

I picked the 4 that I liked and they were delivered yesterday. First to the wrong office, but I was lucky enough to have a gorgeous stranger named Diane receive them on my behalf and call to say there had been a mistake and that I should pop into her building to collect.
We do have good samaritans in the world, thanks Diane :)!

Below is one of the pairs I received!
 I'll be posting pics of more pairs (when I find creative ways to display them) as soon as my creative juices start flowing, hehehe, where are the retail visual merchandisers when you need them?



For the latest updates on Converse, follow them on twitter on @Converse_Africa


Zithande
Pearl Modiadie

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour dear...that was a perfect choice...I will wait for the display of other pairs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sense of style

    ReplyDelete