PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Friday, November 22, 2013

Social media what?

Hi, my name is Pearl and I'm a social media hoe/heaux , however you spell it!
There, I said!

I have embraced a lot of social media platforms because I just really like sharing ideas, thoughts, pictures and I absolutely love interacting with people from all walks of life and different parts of the world.

I share pics on instagram , thoughts on twitter , interact on facebook, I blog and I also record videos on keek!
Keek is the latest craze in my life.

Here are some screen grabs from my latest keek videos.
Do check them out and leave your comments when you have time or just enjoy my daily ramblings...

Talking fashion

Weekend plans...

Recording my TV show

I'm going to the WKND social with my girls tomorrow and will definitely be recording a keek or two. It'll be my first time there and I look forward to meeting new people and experiencing a new vibe!
 I have decided that from now on, I will try one new thing a week. I sure hope I can keep up and since I looooove sharing, you'll know about it.
Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my blog.


Zithande
Pearl Modiadie
Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment