PEARL MODIADIE

PEARL MODIADIE

Monday, March 21, 2011

URRGGHHHHHH!!!!

So it's 12:32pm on a Monday.. it's a public holiday today. Human Rights Day! My heart is shattered! This is after constructing and typing out a blog entry that came straight from my heart!!! I was seriously pouring my heart out....and it all just disappeared. I was done writing and was reading it once more before publishing the post when all of a sudden I pressed a button (dunno which one) and all the words just disappeared!!




I can't bring myself to writing it again..it's not gonna be the same...ah man, this is so frustrating! I finally put some time aside to blog and this is what happens! I guess it wasn't meant to be published, I guess I just needed to get it out of my system and let it go! I guess it all happens for a reason!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Ok, I feel better now...NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment